At less than three calories per chip, these skinny zucchini chips are the perfect nighttime guilty pleasure. The ingredients are low-matinance and have a quick, two-step prep before they’re ready to go in the oven. Not only are they healthier than traditional potato chips, but you can spice them up however you want! I use just a little paprika, salt, and pepper on mine.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 medium zucchini
- salt & pepper to tast
- cooking spray
- parchment paper or tin foil
- paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Wash, dry and thinly slice zucchini with a mandoline slicer or knife ⅛ inch thick.
- Cover your parchment paper with cooking spray, then line the zucchini slices in a single layer on the baking sheets. You can also use olive oil as an alternative to cooking spray.
- Sprinkle desired seasonings evenly.
- Bake for 1 to 1½ hours, until crispy.
- Eat immediately after removing from oven for maximum crunchiness! They tend to get softer as they cool but can be reheated.